In a different year in which we gradually got back into the new normal, we were delighted to be able to take part in face-to-face events once again.
2021 has been a year of change and adaptation, but it has also given us the opportunity to see each other face-to-face again and to get closer to our customers and suppliers. Some of the events we actively participated in and which are worth highlighting are:
- ATFRIE VI National Congress and XLIV General Assembly, which was held in Huerto de Santa María, in El Puig, Valencia, on 23rd and 24th September.
Two full days in a wonderful location where the main problems and challenges facing the transport industry of today were discussed. The event, which was held under the slogan “for the dignity of the industry, towards a sustainable economic and social future”, was attended by experts in the field. As well as multiple activities for attendees and companions alike, the event included an outdoor exhibition where we showcased our emblematic truck.
- Truck Talks. On 30th September, at Restaurante Andamur, at the Pamplona Transport Hub, we held, together with Michelin and WTransnet, an interesting event on sustainability, efficiency and collaboration. With a single objective: to foster a more efficient and sustainable road freight transport. The event was attended by renowned names from the transport industry and the field of sustainability. Truck Talks sought to provide a showcase that, far from overwhelming attendees with the regulations and investment required, would allow them to get excited about the idea of being part of the change.
- The VIII National Congress of Tanker Transport Entrepreneurs took place on 19th and 20th October at Villa Laureana, Madrid. The event dealt with two important aspects within the transport industry: “the economic situation and future prospects”, where, among other things, they assessed the main concerns of Spanish transport entrepreneurs; and “the future of mobility”, looking into the new fuels available and the Government’s position with regard to encouraging demand. Throughout the two days, we had the opportunity to get a little closer to our customers, as part of our sales team came to meet them at our stand.
- XX ANTRAM Congress. The Algarve Congress Centre, at the Salgados Palace Hotel in Albufeira, hosted the National ANTRAM Congress (The Portuguese National Association of Public Road Transport Congress), on 29th and 30th October. Our sales team from Portugal was present at a stand where they got the chance to get a little closer to their customers and to showcase the important innovations that Andamur presented.
- WConnecta, a renowned networking event aimed at road freight transport professionals, which took place on 12th November 2021 at the Barceló Sants Hotel in Barcelona. A fantastic opportunity to meet companies in the industry that our sales team was able to take advantage of at our stand, as well as through quick interviews or speed networking in the areas set up for this purpose.
As well as attending these events, we participated in many others, at regional, national and international level, whether at round tables, presentations, by attending events, etc. We are rounding off 2021 on a high and we are eager to start organising our 2022 calendar.